Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Issues with Magazines

As a reminder:
- If a magazine comes up as "was not discharged" - it's probably checked out to the magazine account and should not be checked out to anyone.

- If a magazine comes up as "missing" - please bring it to me or set it on the metal cart by my desk if I'm not here. I've had to put a lot of magazines on the missing list lately for a variety of reasons, they need to be handled properly.

- If a magazine does NOT have a "C" next to the barcode label, it is our newest issue and should not be checked out to anyone. If there is any question about it, please feel free to bring it to me.

- If you ever have a question about a magazine or a subscription we do/don't have, please feel free to ask. If for some reason I'm not here, please email it or leave a note at my computer.

Thanks,
Crystal

No comments: